"CHILDREN'S HOMES: WHAT WERE THEY REALLY LIKE? HAVE THEY A FUTURE?" CCHN seminar held November 1, 2017
- David Lane, CBE, panel member in the recent Historical Institutional Abuse Inquiry in Northern Ireland
- Janice Nicholson North Yorkshire County Council’s Group Manager for the No Wrong Door: rethinking care for adolescents service.
- Kevin Gallagher Chair and Director of Amberleigh Care.
Welcome to the Child Care History Network
CCHN aims to use the vast resources of the past to help promote the highest standards of service for children and young people and their families Now, and in the future
- Actively promoting interest in the history of services for children and young people and their families
- Identifying and encouraging the preservation of evidence and information concerning the history of services for children and young people;
- Initiating, encouraging and supporting research into the history of child care and related areas;
- Encouraging the application of lessons we learn by examining past experience to child and youth care policy development and practice.